Acorn Regulatory Managing Director Shortlisted for Business Award
Dr Gemma Robinson, Acorn Regulatory Managing Director, has been shortlisted for the Digital, Science & Technology Businesswoman of the Year award in the Image Awards.The awards champion trailblazing businesswomen’s contribution to Ireland’s economy and their vital role within the Irish business community at home and abroad. Gemma is shortlisted in the Digital, Science & Technology sector along with executives from Q1 Scientific, Accenture and Facebook.
Now in its tenth year, the IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year Awards aims to recognise and celebrate inspirational women across all areas of the Irish business world. The overall IMAGE Businesswoman of the Year is not open for nominations, but will be chosen from nominations to the other categories or on the judges’ own recommendations.
“Compiling the shortlist this year was a huge challenge. With 394 individual entries, our largest number ever, competition proved stronger than ever for places. It took a lot of deliberation, and the women who made this shortlist are truly inspirational and very fitting for our special anniversary awards,” said CEO of IMAGE Publications Limited, Clodagh Edwards.
The shortlist for the Digital, Science & Technology Businesswoman of the Year is:
Digital, Science and Technology
- Fiona O’Brien, director, Lenovo
- Áine Lyons, director, VMware
- Louise Grubb, founder and CEO, Q1 Scientific
- Jules Mahon, editor, TheTaste.ie
- Yvonne Brady, founder and CEO, EVB Sport
- Majella Mungovan, EMEA financial operations director, Facebook
- Julie Spillane, director, Accenture
- Jean Roberts, owner, Ildana Training & Consultancy
- Áine Behan, founder and CEO, Cortechs Connect
- Gemma Robinson, Managing Director, Acorn Regulatory
Gemma founded Acorn Regulatory in 2002 and has grown the company into one of Europe’s leading regulatory affairs consultancy firms. Now, the company has a clients base throughout the world and has a significant track record of achievement. Acorn Regulatory has a 100% success rate for submissions since it was founded in 2002.
The Image Business Awards take place in Dublin on November 21st.