Acorn Regulatory Shortlisted in 2019 CSR Awards
We have been shortlisted in the 2019 Chambers Ireland CSR Awards. The company has been shortlisted in the SME (Small & Medium Enterprise) category for its work in implementing remote and flexible working arrangements for staff.The shortlisting, Acorn Regulatory’s first in the Corporate Social Responsibility Awards, is a recognition of the company’s enlightened approach to remote and flexible working. In introducing such an initiative, the company has been able to recruit and retain a a large team of professionals in a ‘candidate scarce’ recruitment market. We have written about our approach to work in the past here and here.
Acorn Regulatory joins companies such as Amgen, GSK, Johnson & Johnson, Microsoft, Cisco and Dell as a finalist in the 2019 CSR awards.
The CSR awards will be presented on Thursday 19th September 2019 at the Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road, Dublin.
The following companies have been shortlisted in the Excellence in CSR by an SME category:
- Acorn Regulatory – The Empower Initiative
- Earth’s Edge – Carbon Emission Offsetting
- Easytrip – Easytrip support Blood Bikes
- Himalaya Yoga Valley Cork – Yoga Outreach Programme
- MKO – Cope Helping Hands Project
- SECAD Partnership CLG – Wild Work
- Swords Pavilions Shopping Centre – Make Nutrition Your Goal, Fueling Your Futsal
- Tico Mail Works – Tico Mail Works Corporate Social Responsibility Improvement Campaign
You can find out more about the 2019 awards by clicking here.
Sign up to our newsletter and stay up to date with everything that is happening at Acorn Regulatory. Complete the form below and we will keep you updated.