Acorn Regulatory To Sponsor Global Access Conference 2020
Acorn Regulatory has announced that it will be one of the Silver Sponsors for the 2020 Global Access Conference hosted by Irish Medtech. The conference will be held virtually on October 29th and 30th.
The conference, the largest medical device conference hosted in Ireland each year, is typically hosted by Irish Medtech in Galway. This year, as a result of Covid-19 related restrictions, the event will be held online thereby enabling attendees to attend from anywhere in the world.
The 2020 Global Access conference will focus on:
- A new era for medical devices regulations in the EU
- Preparing for MDR and the IVDR
- Lifelong learning for QA and RA professionals
- Notified Bodies and the MDR//IVDR issue.
Speakers at the event include:
- Mairead McGuinness, First Vice President of the European Parliament
- Lorraine Nolan, Chief Executive of the HPRA
- Oliver Bisazza, Director of Regulations & Industrial Policy at MedTech Europe
You can read more about the Global Access event by clicking here.
Talk To Us at Global Access
Acorn Regulatory will be attending the virtual event and will be welcoming guests to the online networking space over the course of the two-day event. If you would like to chat to any of our device specialists during the course of the event, then please do contact us by completing the form below, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 00353 52 61 76 706.