Flexible Careers Network
Acorn Regulatory works with the largest and most dynamic life science companies around the world. As part of our work with these companies, we are frequently asked to assist them in identifying and recruiting suitable individuals for flexible or contract roles at all levels within their organisations. To date, we have assisted a considerable number of companies in hiring for these positions. The Flexible Careers Network is aimed at professionals within the regulatory, pharmacovigilance, quality and clinical sectors who would like to explore new opportunities. The network will retain the details of candidates and present them with relevant opportunities in the event that a client engages us to recruit on their behalf.
Recently, we have successfully recruited for a number of European and US companies for the following positions:
- CMC Project Manager
- eCTD Submissions Specialist
- Clinical Trials Project Manager
- Regulatory Affairs CMC Consultant
The Flexible Careers Network is, above all, an ethical undertaking and we commit to the following:
- Never to share your details with any company without first briefing you on the specific role that we are recruiting for and to provide you with details about the company.
- We will always clearly identify the client company in our conversations with you.
- Your data will be stored in strict accordance with GDPR and data protection best practice. You will have the ability to withdraw from the network at any stage and have your details erased.
If you would like to be considered for any future recruitment that we might undertake on behalf of our clients then please complete the form below. Alternatively, if you would like to have an initial confidential discussion with us then please call Brian Cleary at Acorn Regulatory on 052 61 76 706 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org