TOPRA Symposium 2019 – Come & Meet Us
The TOPRA Symposium 2019 will bring over 700 regulatory professionals to Dublin, Ireland to hear from a wide range of speakers over three days and we will be there! The event will be held in the Clayton Burlington Hotel in Dublin 4 from Monday, September 30th until Wednesday, October 2nd.
The event will bring together the pharmaceutical, medical device and veterinary communities for the first-choice key event in the European regulatory affairs calendar for anyone working as, or alongside, regulatory professionals.As well as attending, as we regularly do, we will be exhibiting in the main exhibition space. Come and see us at Stand No. 3 during the three days of the event. Members of our team will be on hand to meet with attendees and to discuss any regulatory issues that you might have.
The symposium gives attendees an opportunity to:
- Access the latest information and insights from the most comprehensive EU regulatory affairs programme
- Network with innovators and opinion leaders in the healthcare regulatory affairs arena
- Share your peers’ experiences and discuss solutions to current issues
- Navigate the practical implications of disruptive technologies and a changing regulatory landscape
Over the course of the three days, the TOPRA Symposium 2019 will focus on 4 areas:
- Human medicines from September 30th until October 2nd
- Veterinary Medicines from September 30th until October 1st
- Medical Devices from October 1st to 2nd
- SME Update Day will be held on the final day, October 2nd
If you would like to arrange to meet with us while you are attending the TOPRA Symposium 2019 then please complete the webform below and we can arrange to meet at a suitable time. Alternately, don’t forget to visit us at Stand No. 3 during the course of the three day event.