Acorn Regulatory Wins Best Service Provider 2019
Acorn Regulatory won the ‘Best Service Provider’ at the third County Tipperary Business Awards which were held at the Clonmel Park Hotel on Friday, October 18th.
Speaking at the awards event, Acorn Regulatory’s Managing Director Dr. Gemma Robinson said that the team were thrilled to be chosen as winners at the County Tipperary Business Awards and she highlighted the strength of competition from the other companies shortlisted in the category. “This is a great win for our team. We had stiff competition from both Cantwell Engineering and Campion Pumps and we would like to congratulate them on being shortlisted. It’s wonderful to win another award this year having won the ‘Best SME’ award in 2017 and ‘Best Use of Social Media & Digital’ in 2018″.
Acorn Regulatory is the only company to have won awards each year since the inception of the awards.
The category winners on the night were:
- Best Start Up: Borrisoleigh Bottling
- Best SME: Surecom
- Best Family Owned Business: Pressure Welding Manufacturing
- Best Large Business: Boston Scientific
- Best Use of Digital: Blanco Nino
- Best CSR: Setanta College
- Best Service Provider: Acorn Regulatory
- Best Sports, Arts & Culture: Fethard Horse Country Experience
- Best Food & Agricultural: Bulmers
- Best Talent Development: Vision ID
- Best in Retail: The Gourmet Butcher
- Best Tourism: The Anner Hotel
- Best Social Enterprise: Irish Wheelchair Association
- Overall Company of the Year: Boston Scientific
Acorn Regulatory has also been shortlisted in the 2019 CSR Awards and in the 2019 Irish Pharma Awards. the company has been shortlisted in the Pharma Contract Services Provider at the Irish Pharma Awards which will be held on October 24th next at the Citywest Hotel in Dublin. This is Acorn Regulatory’s second time to be shortlisted in the national awards having been shortlisted previously in 2018.
We provide a wide range of regulatory affairs services to companies in the pharmaceutical and medical device sectors. If you would like more information about how Acorn Regulatory can help you to navigate the maze of regulatory issues please contact us. As one of the longest established companies in the sector and one of Europe’s largest regulatory affairs consulting firms to pharmaceutical and medical device companies, we have worked on a wide variety of projects all over the world. Read more about the services that Acorn Regulatory provides, here.