Get The Latest eCTD Publishing Whitepaper Now
Our expert eCTD publishing team has written several whitepapers on issues relating to electronic publishing. Now, they have compiled the most popular articles from recent months into a free whitepaper for you to download.
What Topics Are Covered in the eCTD Publishing Whitepaper?
We look at:
- The options available to the company when considering how best to manage electronic publishing of regulatory submissions. Is it best to centralise everything within the company, allow local offices to manage or to outsource? We discuss the options.
- How do you prepare for PSUSA deadlines? We look at how best to prepare.
- The difficulties associated with in-licencing a eCTD dossier are discussed in this article by Eileen Ryan.
Get your copy of our eCTD publishing whitepaper by completing the form below.
Recent Publications from Acorn Regulatory
Acorn Regulatory’s pharmacovigilance and medical teams work with some of the largest and most dynamic companies in the world. They have looked at the major issues impacting their clients at the moment and have created ‘PV Update’ which is our latest PV e-book.
‘PV Update’ considers issues such as:
- An overview of post authorisation safety studies
- The role of the QPPV after Brexit
- What will a UK PSMF look like?
- The increasing obligations of scientific literature
What Happens Next?
Our ‘no deal’ whitepaper takes a look at the likelihood of a ‘no deal’ Brexit and how that will impact on the life science sector.
Our pharmacovigilance team look at the measures that companies need to put in place now if they are to prepare for the UK leaving the EU without a deal. The role of the QPPV has been much discussed in recent years, since the outcome of the referendum became known, and companies need to be aware of the implications that Brexit will have on that role.
The medical devices team look at the role of the EU Authorised Representative and the implications for Notified Bodies. The devices sector is in a particular ‘state of flux’ at present with the introduction of new legislation and Brexit adds to the issues that device manufacturers need to be mindful of at this time. Download it here.
Deadline 2020 – Are You Ready?
The new medical device regulations (MDR) will come into force in May 2020. In advance of the deadline, companies across the world are working to ensure that their devices will comply with the new regulations. For many companies there is still much work to do. Also, companies are still actively seeking further information about the regulations and how they will be applied. Download it here.
Regulatory Intelligence 5
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Development for Historic Dossiers
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GvP) & Social Media
- The EU MDR & The Authorised Representative
- Advice for Companies Attending Scientific Advice Meetings
- What You Need To Know About MRP Grouped Variations
Download it here.