Do You Want To Progress Your Medical Devices Career in 2021?
We are growing at a rapid pace at Acorn Regulatory. Right now, we are seeking to hire a Senior Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs Advisor with experience in the medical devices sector to join our growing medical devices team.
At the moment, the team is working on countless fascinating projects for clients all over the world. This role offers the opportunity to work remotely (within Ireland or the UK) for the right candidate. Acorn Regulatory has a track record of enabling its staff members to develop their careers while working remotely.
We are regarded as one of the most dynamic regulatory consultancy firms in Europe and we work with some of the biggest names in medical devices, pharmaceutical, and clinical trials on a daily basis. We want to talk to you if you have 3/4 years of experience in a regulatory role in a medical device environment.
Senior Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs Advisor
Essential skills / Qualifications Required:
- BSc. Minimum or related primary degree.
- Minimum of 3/4 years experience within Regulatory Affairs or Compliance in a Medical Device Environment
- Be an authority on EU Medical Device Directives, the upcoming MDR and be able to provide support as necessary
- Strong commercial awareness and an innate ability to assess the commercial implications of decisions and advice.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to project manage across a diverse and complex portfolio of products and
- Ability to get on with people, to influence people both internally and externally and to achieve
- Attention to detail and solid interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Management of medical device team members.
- Ownership/ regulatory responsibility for a portfolio of products for the nominated client and be responsible for close liaison with the Management/ other key personnel of the relevant business unit in the definition of product strategies in line with timeframes.
- Review of clinical literature and preparation of Clinical Evaluation Reports.
- Preparation of technical documentation for C.E.
- Assessment of product complaints to determine vigilance responsibility according to guidelines.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with EU Health Authorities as appropriate to ensure ease of access.
- Works collaboratively with other department colleagues to share best practice and information
- Management / review of Non-conformances
- Preparation of Annual Product Reviews and generate documents as necessary for management review
If you are interested in this role as a Senior Medical Devices Regulatory Affairs Advisor then please send an up to date CV to Brian Cleary at Acorn Regulatory. Email Brian at email@example.com. Alternately, if you would like to have an initial chat about how you could develop your career with us at Acorn Regulatory give him a call on 052 61 76706.
We will not be working with agencies at this time.