Join Our Team – We Are Hiring A Quality Specialist
As part of our ongoing growth, we are now recruiting for a further position. The Quality Specialist vacancy is a contract role and offers the flexibility that our full time permanent roles offer.
We have a diverse team of specialists who work with clients on issues such as clinical trials, advertising compliance, licensing new products for international markets and much more. Our practice areas include Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Trials. Furthermore, we are constantly expanding as clients seek us our services to help them bring new products to market.
Since 2002 we have fostered a fantastic team spirit at the company and we are actively seeking team players. We now have a growing global client list and this presents countless opportunities for dynamic and committed individuals to develop their career.
Recently, we were shortlisted in the national CSR Awards for our approach to remote and flexible working.
- Support to the existing Quality team and maintain the company’s quality management system (QMS)
- Develop, manage, maintain and analyse Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Compliance and knowledge to the Internal Audit program and conduct internal audits
- Review and approve of internal quality documents.Support to the existing Quality team with external client activities
- Establish and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) for external GDP clients
- Participates or serves as Quality Representative on process improvement initiatives
- B.Sc. in Science related discipline
- More than 5 years’ experience in this or similar role
- Experience and knowledge of ISO 9001 standard, GMP and GDP Guidelines
- Relevant auditing qualification, i.e. Lead Auditor
- Experience and Knowledge of US and EU Regulations (ICH, EU GMPs, GDPs, ISO, etc.)
- Able to communicate effectively with other departments, management and operational personnel
- Customer/Stakeholder focused (understands impact of daily work to compliance and overall business).
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package including a company pension scheme and much more. If you would like to talk to us today about how you could progress your career with Acorn Regulatory then get in touch. You can call Brian Cleary at Acorn Regulatory at 00353 52 61 76706 or email: email@example.com
You can apply for this role by completing the form below and uploading your CV.