Would you like to work with a rapidly growing company in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary? We are now recruiting an Office Administrator to join our growing team. The Office Administrator will work with us on a part-time basis 5 mornings a week (9am to 12pm) and will be based at our Powerstown House offices in Clonmel.
A detailed job description is below. If you would like to apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Business or office related qualification preferably at least Diploma level.
- A minimum of 2 years administrative experience in a professional environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Adobe Acrobat professional.
- A proactive approach with the ability and experience to work autonomously
- Possess confidence and self-assurance with the ability to problem solve whilst earning and maintaining the respect and trust of the team.
- A motivated self-starter with a keen desire to learn and develop within a professional team.
- Maintain the corporate image of the company by being the first point of contact for clients, contractors and other external visitors to the company.
- Direct telephone calls as appropriate while ensuring that all queries and potential business queries are dealt with as per company policy
- Responsibility and ownership for front and back of house areas ensuring that they are maintained as appropriate.
- Support internal procedures, reports and other quality documentation to ensure the maintenance of the Acorn Quality Management System
- Provide administrative support as required to management and the team
- Setting up for meetings and in-house events as required
- Management of all travel arrangements for staff including booking of flights, hotels etc.
- To ensure that all communication with relevant people is of a high professional standard and that comprehensive records of both internal and external communication are maintained.
- Other office administration duties as assigned.