QMS & GDP/GMP Services
We understand that not every small to medium sized companies has the capacity to develop, implement and maintain a Quality Management System (QMS).
Our team can work with your organisation to put an effective and functioning QMS in place in addition to providing the mandatory services of a Responsible Person (RP) or a Qualified Person (QP). This outsourced option or ‘contract RP’ or ‘contract QP’ is a cost effective means of addressing the requirement for full oversight of manufacturing and supply chain activities.
Advantages of using a contract RP / contract QP or outsourcing the management of your QMS:
- Flexibility regarding the extent of support required
- Bespoke systems to suit your requirements
- Align our resources and response around your specific objectives
When it comes to WDA’s, our team are the experts on the issue, having worked with dozens of companies in recent years to help them to secure their Wholesale Distribution Authorisations. We can:
- Identify the scope of the Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (WDA)
- Provide a Responsible Person (RP)
- Prepare & Submit the Wholesale Distribution Application to the HPRA
- Create a Quality Management System for the management of wholesale distribution activities
- Provide Quality Support to manage and maintain the Quality System
Talk to us today, if you would like us to assist you. Complete the form below or contact us on 00353 52 61 76706.
The staff you assigned to us over the years were simply brilliant! Honestly, from efficiency, attention to detail, quality of work, communication and professionalism, each of them displayed all of these. We really enjoyed working closely with your team.Global RA Manager with German headquartered pharmaceutical company.