QPPV Services from Acorn Regulatory
The Acorn Regulatory pharmacovigilance and QPPV services team works with clients all over the world to ensure that they meet their legal obligations as Marketing Authorisation Holder. Our team can assist you in ensuring that your company meets your obligations in a cost-effective manner. We have been providing pharmacovigilance and QPPV services to companies since 2002.
Our team provides an array of services to companies of all sizes. One thing, above all, ties all of our client companies together; they trust our experienced team to deliver for them time and again.
Click here to read what some of our clients have said about Acorn Regulatory.
Below, we have listed some of the most commonly requested services from our pharmacovigilance team and examples of some recent projects. However, if you are seeking something that you do not see listed below, please feel free to get in touch with us. After all, the list below shows the most frequently sought services and it is not an exhaustive list.
We can assist you with your:
- EU QPPV Services
- Local QPPV Services
- Eudravigilance Support
- Inspection readiness
- Risk Management Plans (RMP)
- Aggregate Reports (DSUR/PSUR/PBRER)
- Signal Detection Activities & Signal Detection Management
Case Processing & Reporting
- ICSR, SUSAR & SAE activities
- Validated Safety Database
Recent pharmacovigilance projects include:
- The management of all EU QPPV activities for an international company
- Managing SAE case processing for an international pharmaceutical company on an ongoing basis
- Conducting PV audits for a UK based client
- Providing ongoing pharmacovigilance support to a dynamic US-headquartered company for their innovative products
- Report writing of PSUR’s, Risk Management Plans and other associated documents
- Conducting local literature activities for a range of companies in the SME and large multinational sectors
If our pharmacovigilance and QPPV services team can be of assistance, then please do get in touch with us. You can call us on 00353 52 61 76 706 or complete the form below and we will get back to you.
Read PV articles from our expert staff
Members of our pharmacovigilance team write frequent articles for the Acorn Regulatory website about issues that are impacting on pharmacovigilance clients. You can read a selection of the articles and whitepapers by clicking here.