New Vacancy for 2019: Pharmacovigilance Advisor at Acorn Regulatory
It’s a new year and we are expanding our team again. Now, we wish to recruit a Pharmacovigilance Advisor. As usual, we welcome applications from candidates seeking to work remotely (within Ireland). We have an enlightened approach to remote working and you can read more about that here.
The Acorn Regulatory team consists of highly qualified and experienced professionals. The team is one of the most experienced and highly regarded regulatory affairs teams in Europe.
The Pharmacovigilance Advisor is responsible for carrying out pharmacovigilance activities in accordance with Good Pharmacovigilance Practices.
- Screening of worldwide (local) scientific literature.
- Evaluation and processing of Adverse Reactions Reports.
- Reporting of safety data using EudraVigilance.
- Input into extended EudraVigilance Medicinal Product Dictionary.
- Prepare and participate in regular signal detection meetings.
- Prepare and ensure submission of PSURs and Risk Management Plans in a timely manner.
- Update Pharmacovigilance System Master File as required.
- Respond to medical information queries.
- Respond to queries form regulatory authorities.
- Review product information, prepare Addendum to Clinical Overview as required.
- Liaise with the Regulatory Department to ensure label updates arising from Pharmacovigilance activities are implemented in a timely fashion.
- Identify and implement practices to improve the Pharmacovigilance system including review of SOPs as required.
- Provide Pharmacovigilance support and advice to relevant departments.
- Complete any other duties as considered necessary by the Company.
- Minimum B.Sc. or a third level qualification in a science/healthcare related discipline.
- Previous pharmaceutical experience required; 2+ years’ experience desirable, preferably in the area of Pharmacovigilance.
- Experience and knowledge GVP Guidelines.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan projects in order to meet deadlines.
We have a diverse team of specialists who work with clients on issues such as clinical trials, advertising compliance, licensing new products for international markets and much more. Our practice areas include Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Trials. Furthermore, we are constantly expanding as clients seek us our services to help them bring new products to market.
Since 2002 we have fostered a fantastic team spirit at the company and we are actively seeking team players. We now have a growing global client list and this presents countless opportunities for dynamic and committed individuals to develop their career.
If you want to find out more about our company then have a look around our website.
In the meantime, if you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV to Brian Cleary: brian.cleary(at)acornregulatory.com.