How Can I Download ‘Regulatory Intelligence 2’?Simply complete your details below and we will automatically send you a PDF of the e-book. Don’t forget to subscribe to our monthly newsletter when you are completing the form below. Our newsletter is packed with relevant regulatory news each month. [ninja_form id=32]
Recent Publications from Acorn RegulatoryThe role of the QPPV has been much discussed in recent years, since the outcome of the referendum became known, and companies need to be aware of the implications that Brexit will have on that role. The medical devices team look at the role of the EU Authorised Representative and the implications for Notified Bodies. The devices sector is in a particular ‘state of flux’ at present with the introduction of new legislation and Brexit adds to the issues that device manufacturers need to be mindful of at this time. Download it here. Download it here.
- Pharmaceutical Development for Historic Dossiers
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GvP) & Social Media
- The EU MDR & The Authorised Representative
- Advice for Companies Attending Scientific Advice Meetings
- What You Need To Know About MRP Grouped Variations