Download ‘Regulatory Intelligence 5’ from Acorn Regulatory
We have published our latest e-book ‘Regulatory Intelligence 5’. This edition features a number of new articles from our expert staff. The articles look at a range of issues, many of the topics were suggested by clients or visitors to our website.
In this edition we look at the following topics:
- Pharmaceutical Development for Historic Dossiers
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GvP) & Social Media
- The EU MDR & The Authorised Representative
- Advice for Companies Attending Scientific Advice Meetings
- What You Need To Know About MRP Grouped Variations
You can download the ‘Regulatory Intelligence 5‘ by completing your details below.
Have You Downloaded These Publications from Acorn Regulatory?
The new MDR has significantly updated the requirements for medical devices placed on the European market. It has introduced new requirements for manufacturers to comply with to achieve CE marking before placing their products on the European market. Some of the principal changes are in the areas of the role of economic operators, vigilance and post-market surveillance, increased requirements for clinical evidence and expansion of the scope of products covered under the regulation when compared with the previous directives. This whitepaper provides an overview of the legislative changes, with a focus on the requirements for products that are typically known as drug-device combination products.
The drug-device whitepaper looks at issues such as:
- the regulatory framework for devices
- what is a drug-device product and how are they defined as such?
- how are they regulated
- how does MDR change the requirements for drug-device products?
- combination products regulated as medical devices
The brief whitepaper also provides a handy drug-device checklist.
Download ‘Regulatory Intelligence 8’
Edition 8 of the Acorn Regulatory whitepaper series ‘Regulatory Intelligence’ is out now and can be downloaded from our site. This bumper edition looks at a wide range of sectors including: pharmacovigilance, CMC & pharmaceutical, and medical device.
Download ‘Regulatory Intelligence 7’ from Acorn Regulatory
‘Regulatory Intelligence 7’ is now available to download. It is the latest edition in our popular series ‘Regulatory Intelligence’.
This edition covers the following issues:
- Can You Use a U.S. Dossier to Apply for a European Marketing Authorisation?
- Clinical Investigations Under MDR
- The U.K. PSMF -What Will It Look Like?
You can download your copy here.
Download the 3rd Acorn Regulatory MDR Whitepaper
The 3rd Acorn Regulatory MDR whitepaper is available now. This publication looks at Clinical Evaluation Reports, Conformity Assessment Routes and Clinical Investigations under MDR.
Get The Latest eCTD Publishing Whitepaper Now
Our expert eCTD publishing team has written several whitepapers on issues relating to electronic publishing. Now, they have compiled the most popular articles from recent months into a free whitepaper for you to download.