Download ‘Regulatory Intelligence 8’
Edition 8 of the Acorn Regulatory whitepaper series ‘Regulatory Intelligence’ is out now and can be downloaded from our site. This bumper edition looks at a wide range of sectors including: pharmacovigilance, CMC & pharmaceutical, and medical device.
In Regulatory Intelligence 8 we look at:
- The benefits of remote audits. This is a topic that we have been asked about consistently since the impact of Covid-19 on the global economy and on people’s working practices.
- The increasing pharmacovigilance obligations for scientific literature
- What MAH’s need to know about outsourcing. Again, this is a topic that we have fielded many calls on in recent weeks as companies look to change how they operate.
- What classes as a medical device under the new medical device regulations of May 2021.
You can download the latest ‘Regulatory Intelligence’ by completing the form below.
Further Reading from Acorn Regulatory
Our expert eCTD publishing team has written several whitepapers on issues relating to electronic publishing. Now, they have compiled the most popular articles from recent months into a free whitepaper for you to download. Download the eCTD whitepaper here.
‘Selected Writing from Acorn Regulatory’ highlights just some of the most read articles written by our expert staff in the past 12 months. This e-book is packed with regulatory and pharmacovigilance insights from the team at Acorn Regulatory. Download it here.
Acorn Regulatory’s pharmacovigilance and medical teams work with some of the largest and most dynamic companies in the world. They have looked at the major issues impacting their clients at the moment and have created ‘PV Update’ which is our latest PV e-book.
‘PV Update’ considers issues such as:
- An overview of post-authorisation safety studies
- The role of the QPPV after Brexit
- What will a UK PSMF look like?
- The increasing obligations of scientific literature